01 Dec COVID-19 UPDATE: QR CODE SA HEALTH REQUIREMENT
To All of Our Current & Future Patients:
As of Tuesday, 1st Dec 2020 if you are attending an appointment with Ducker Physio you are now required by SA Health to sign in when attending our premises via the numerous displayed QR Code in our reception area. This will be required likewise at most public venues until further notice such as GP clinics, restaurants and hotels. You will become very familiar with this requirement very quickly as has occurred interstate for many months. It is extremely simple:
- Download or log in, if already have, to the free mySA GOV app – Apple via App Store or Android via Google Play.
- Push the blue “Covid-Safe Check-in” button at the very bottom of the App.
- First time use only it will ask for your name and phone number. The phone number will show default “+61………” Just fill in your mobile number starting with “4”.
- Follow the prompts.
- A 6-digit code will be instantly messaged to you. Enter this code in the Verification box displayed and follow the prompts to sign into your attendance at Ducker Physio.
- If done successfully you’ll get an instant green tick page stating you have successfully checked in to Ducker Physio!
- The second time you use the check-in button it will not ask you to do 3. to 6. again.
- If you don’t have a smart-phone then we will require you to sign-in manually each time on a form at reception.
Thank you for your cooperation.